Constipation is a bowel dysfunction that makes bowel movements infrequent or hard to pass. The stool is often hard and passing stool fewer than three times a week. It’s a common condition that affects people of all ages.
Acidity is the condition in which the body produces more than the required amount of acid for digestion. Acidity is usually accompanied by heartburn and other symptoms are sour taste in mouth, difficulty in swallowing etc.
Causes of Constipation, Acidity & Gas
- Not drinking enough of water
- Not following punctual diet
- Consuming medicine that causes constipation
- Lack of physical activities & exercise
- Disturbed Lifestyle
Acidity & Gas
- Consuming too much spicy food
- Deep fried & oily foods
- Sedentary life
- Excessive intake of caffeine content products (Tea, Coffee, Chocolate)
- Alcohol consumption
- Frequent Smoking